Tuesday, September 23, 2008

When I grow up

I love to cook! There is something inside of me that get's great pleasure from seeing something amazing and delicious coming out of the oven.... and I made it!!

I am a devoted wife and step mother and I love taking care of my family. I believe that is a great way to show my love and devotion, making mouth watering dishes for everyone to enjoy. I haven't always been a good cook! I started baking way before I started cooking and I was always decent at that. But practice does make perfect and since I'm not a huge fan of fast food, or spending a million dollars eating out, I try to get creative in the kitchen and turn a few on hand ingredients into something my boys will be asking me to make again and again!!

I wanted to share my cooking adventures with anyone who also shares my passion, or maybe someone who would like to turn her kitchen into a place where everyone knows there is something tasty cooking up!

My husbands friends don't come over to see him anymore it seems. Rather he is an afterthought after they look in the fridge or ask "What did Marcie make today?" I absolutely love sharing my desserts with friends and family. I love cooking for crowds and the best compliment I can recieve is; "Can I have seconds?"

1 comment:

Courtney said...

LOVIN' your new blog! You are awesome, and thanks for sharing your fabulous secrets with us!!!